Become a Top Dearest
WHAT IS A TOP DEAREST?
Top Dearests are recognized educators within the Dearest community who are active role-models to other Dearest providers on and off the site. They are passionate about inspiring young minds by delivering high quality educational childcare, on top of being trustworthy and reliable.
If you qualify to become a Top Dearest, potential parents will see a Top Dearest badge on your profile which will also show up in featured searches. We reward our Top Dearests every month by inviting them to exclusive events and workshops catered towards professional development. If you maintain your Top Dearest status for a year, you'll also receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card on us, on top of the additional feature benefits.
HOW DO I BECOME A TOP DEAREST?
To qualify as a Top Dearest, you'll need to meet the following criteria*:
- Complete at least 5 sessions
- Maintain a 90% response rate or higher
- Receive a 5 star review for at least 80% of the completed sessions
- Arrive on time for sessions and submit learning reports punctually
- No cancellation of sessions
- Play an active role in community building
- Participate in events and workshops
You don't need to apply to become a Top Dearest. We will send you a message once you qualify for Top Dearest status, and the badge will automatically appear on your profile.
*The criteria is liable to change