Category: 3YR+, 4YR+, 5YR+, Colors, Sensory, Fine Motor
Source: Preschool Inspirations
GOAL: Develop fine motor, language, observational and, logical thinking skills!
- Yellow, red, and blue paint/crayons
- Paper with image of a wheel
- Paper plate
1. Put each color paint/ crayon on a paper plate.
2. Kids use their figure to mix each color to find a new colors.
3. See how color changes.
4. Paint the wheel with each color.
TIME: 30 MIN
Teach about the concepts of primary colors and mixing them to create secondary colors.